In the St. Nino’s church nobody knew about the registration, but they told me about one person, who was possible for knowing about the old graves. That person appeared Mr. Bejan Chabua, he take near to his hurt my difficulties, but when he heard, that I was looking for the person who was lost one century ago, he shook his hands…
He didn’t want to come with me. But something was telling me, that the grave was near. I asked Mr. Bejan one more time, to see the old registers, and I also told him, that the grave of Aghniashvili would be at the top of the registers. As soon as I said the surname, Mr. Bejan jumped out of the chair: “If you are looking for the grave of Lado Aghniashvili, I can show it to you right now”.
In the entrance, on the left side, there were six similar marbles. I didn’t pay attention to them, because I was looking for the grave, which would be made with the old stile. It appeared that Lado Aghniashvili’s grave was sixth. For not losing these graves, they were taken and buried in the entrance ten years ago. These are:
1. The merited artist of Georgia – Nino Cinuki Dadiani, 1916-1992.
2. Famous Georgian pedagogue and public worker – Shio Chitadze, 1873-1906.
3. Georgian director and artist – Kote Meskhi, 1857-1914.
4. Famous Georgian artist – Nato Gabunia, 1859-1910.
5. Georgian dramaturge and artist – Avksenti Cagareli, 1857-1902.
6. Public worker, pedagogue, ethnographer and folklorist – Lado Aghniashvili, 1860-1904.